The MicroOptode Portfolio is powered by in-house technology and delivers unparalleled performance within our core application segments. With full integration into our laboratory systems, you get ease-of-use, full featured software, and access to multi-analyte studies. Read more...
High performance oxygen MicroOptode technology
The Unisense MicroOptode portfolio gives you access to the latest development within optical fiber sensor:
- Zero-noise temperature compensation
- Accurate oxygen quantification by unmatched temperature compensation
- Ambient light filtering technology
- Improved performance under fluctuating ambient light conditions, e.g. in situ
- Novel multi-component modulation improves lifetime with 50%
- Slender 50 µm tip
- Optimized design for true microprofiling
- Fast 430 µm sensor
- For EddyCovariance and other applications requiring <0.3 s response times
- Plug'N'Play with unique sensor identification and calibration retrieval
With SensorTrace Suite software, you can combine optical fiber technology with our broad offering of microsensors (eg H2S, N2O, NO, H2, pH, Redox and more) for multi-analyte studies. Adding the MicroOptode Portfolio to your MicroProfiling System, MicroRespiration System, or Field Systems, will give you new possibilities.
|Sensor||Choose between our MicroOptodes|
|Meter||Opto UniAmp F1 or F4|