MiniProfiler MP4/8 System
The MiniProfiler MP4/8 System is a portable system for shallow water field measurements of microprofiles of for example O2, pH, H2S, N2O, H2, Redox and resistivity. The MiniProfiler MP4/8 System can be submerged to a depth of 300 m, optionally 6,000 m, and runs completely autonomously. Read more...
Take your microprofiling studies into the field
- Completely automated profiling measurements of up to four different analytes
- Shallow water deployment down to 300 m depth,
or deep-sea deployment down to 6,000 m depth.
- In Situ Amplifier and Connector System for easy handling
- Powerful Field DataLogger
- System programming via easy and intuitive PC software interface
- Robust and accurate motor system for 1D or 2D profiling
- Workshop and training at Unisense
Your profiling system
The MiniProfiler MP4/8 System can be adapted to a deep sea profiler rated to 6,000 m depth to be handled by an ROV (Remotely Operated underwater Vehicle). If you need an autonomous deep version, please visit our DeepSea Profiler.
Furthermore, the number of channels can be increased to 8, battery time can extended, and the motor system can be upgraded from the standard 1D profiling to a 2D profiling system. The Field DataLogger platform allows for communication and synchronization of data from multiple external devices, such as including optodes, CTD's, and light sensor. Combined with the wide selection of sensors and electrodes from Unisense, you can build a system for your specific research needs or adapt the system as your research evolves.
- National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, New Zealand
- UFZ Center Environ. Res. Leipzig-Halle, Dept. Inland Water Research, Germany
- Freshwater Biological Laboratory, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- NASA Ames Research Center, USA
- School of Geography and Geology, McMaster University, Canada
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
MiniProfilier MP4 System
Please enquire for options and specifications
Introduction to the Unisense MiniProfiler MP4/8
Learn what the Unisense MiniProfiler has to offer in this brief video.
High performance oxygen microsensor
Microprofiles with extreme accuracy, high spatial and temporal resolution
Optical oxygen sensor technology
Detect hydrogen sulfide in your sample
Highly sensitive hydrogen microsensor for gas and liquid measurements
Measure dissolved and gaseous nitrous oxide
Measure minute concentrations of nitric oxide
Miniaturized pH electrode
Measure redox potential in microenvironments
Microelectrode to measure electric potential
Reference electrode for pH or Redox microelectrodes
Monitor temperature in your sample
Measure ultra low oxygen concentrations (<10nM)
Waterproof MicroOptode amplifier
Amplifier and data logger system for field and underwater applications