MiniChamber Lander System
The MiniChamber Lander System is a lightweight unit for shallow water benthic chamber measurement of multiple parameters. The system uses the latest microsensor and data handling technology to ensure that you get high quality data. Read more...
Shallow water benthic chamber measurement
- Completely automated in situ chamber incubations
- Continuous deployment down to 300 m
- Syringe water sampling and injections
- In Situ Amplifier and Connector System for easy handling
- Powerful Field DataLogger
- Ready for optodes and RS-232 devices
- System programming via an easy and intuitive PC software interface
- Workshop and training at Unisense
Export data after deployment
The MiniChamber Lander System is designed for shallow water chamber measurements with multiple microsensors (O2, H2, N2O, pH, H2S) mounted in the chamber lid. The syringes of the syringe water sampler are prepared by the user for either sampling or injection.
Deployment is done by lowering the MiniChamber Lander System onto the seafloor. When it reaches the seafloor, the lid will close and measurements can start. Sensor measurements, stirrer activation, and syringe sampling is easily programmed via a PC software interface. You can export data to a PC after deployment for further analysis.
|MiniChamber Lander System||Please enquire for options and specifications|