The SensorTrace Photo software enables you to determine the photosynthesis rate. Data from a Unisense Light Sensor is logged with data from a Unisense fast-responding oxygen microsensor using the Photo software. Read more...
Measure the photosynthesis rate
The combination of the Light Sensor, a fast-responding oxygen microsensor, and SensorTrace Photo allows you to determine the photosynthesis rate by applying the light/dark shift technique.
Immediately after you have switched off the light, you can measure the respiration rate. However, you must ensure that the system was in steady state before you switch off the light source. Based on the subsequent initial oxygen concentration decrease, the gross photosynthetic rate before the light was removed can be calculated.
SensorTrace Photo offers
- Easy microsensor calibration
- Controls for Unisense MicroProfiling motors
- Logging at defined time intervals
- Load of data files for subsequent data analysis
- Part of SensorTrace Suite software package - one license key for all packages
|SensorTrace Suite||Software Suite including SensorTrace Photo|
|LT||Light Sensor for photosynthesis studies|