New and improved H2 microsensor
We have improved the electrochemistry of the H2 microsensor and thereby improved the sensor performance.
The new version benefits from:
- Fast response time. This graph shows the response for a H2-500 sensor.
- Option to get a response time (90%) less than 0.3 seconds for H2-100 and smaller tip sizes.
- Same response time regardless of concentration exposure and measuring history.
- Shortened pre-polarization period (sensor signal stabilizes quickly after connecting the sensor to the amplifier)
- Better signal stability (less drift). Calibration is not required as often as the old version.
- Longer lifetime (expected lifetime > 12 months).
- The new H2 microsensor must be polarized at +100 mV (NOT +1,000 mV as for the old version). The polarization is set automatically on the Unisense UniAmp series instruments.