Are you passionate about creating and conveying groundbreaking new technology? And do you want to develop sensors for future benefit to the environment? Then you might be the physicist we are looking for!
At Unisense we are strengthening the Development Team, which develop cost-effective and robust sensors for water quality monitoring using optical, acoustical, and state-of-the-art ion selective technologies.
About the position
Your primary tasks as our physicist will be, to:
- Drive the adaptation and optimization of the core sensor technology towards products
- Advance our technology to an industrialized sensor fabricated platform
- Design and handling of sensors based on polymer/composite materials
- Develop test platforms for SC-ISE sensor selectivity and stability
- Participate in a cross-organizational product development team with a view to stabilizing signal and quality assurance of products
Your profile and characteristics
To be a success in this role we think you are a PhD level candidate in the field of physics and material sciences, preferably with knowledge of electrochemical and ion-selective electrode sensor technology. In addition, we also think you have the following qualifications:
- High level of scientific understanding and passion
- Some programming and signal processing skills preferable (C, C++, python)
- Both independently working and capable of assisting co-workers and collaborators
- Possesses a high degree of self-management, having a product-oriented drive
- Communicates fluently in English, both orally and in writing
- Residence in driving distance from Aarhus
As a person it comes natural to you, to build good work relationships, maybe this skill comes from you being an outgoing, determined and persistent person with strong communication and collaboration skills.
You see yourself working in a small and low hierarchical organization with great growth potential and opportunities to influence the development. You are the type who thrives in an ambitious and agile team of well-educated knowledge workers who have an informal approach and great mutual respect. You will become part of an interdisciplinary team consisting of competent and enterprising engineers, researchers, and technicians.
We offer an exciting work opportunity in a small and flat organization, and a position in a great and inspiring work environment with high employee satisfaction. We are an ambitious and agile team of well-educated knowledge workers with a curious approach to challenges, room for your ideas, and great mutual respect. We have an ambitious technology-driven growth strategy and many exciting projects in the pipeline.
We are located in the north of Aarhus, in bright and inviting work environment. We have a unique work environment with a focus on health, flexibility and decency. We offer a pension scheme with health insurance and a lunch scheme. We have annual team building events and offer mountain bikes, Stand Up Paddleboards, fitness equipment etc. for free use for all employees.
Common to all employees is that they are motivated by Unisense's mission to serve researchers and industry with excellent sensors, support, and complete solutions. We offer an exciting and varied position in a dynamic and inspiring environment that offers modern technology.
Apply for the position
The application deadline has passed.